Friday, July 18, 2014

Fish Tales for our Last Day


Violet here. Our last day in Africa we stayed outside Cape Town in a town called Camps Bay. Our hotel room was a HUGE apartment that was right by Table Mountain and the beach. We went to dinner at a place called the CodFather and had fish. It was good. That night was the biggest storm I’ve ever seen. It was LOUD!

Speaking of fish, the next day we did something I really wanted to do—we went to the aquarium! It was very fun, and the best thing we saw there was sharks! There were also cool fish tanks that you could stand up in the middle of and look out. It was really fun! Because there are two oceans here, we saw fish from both warm and cold oceans. After doing some last minute shopping we went to the airport for the last time Africa. Our planes have been really fun, too. On the way back to London, I watched Rio 2, the Muppet Movie 2, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Now we are in the Airport before our LAST FLIGHT HOME. I am really excited to see my friends and grandparents and my room.

Violet (for the family)

No comments:

Post a Comment