Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wheels Up!


Hi this is Clara. Today we go to London! I am excited for our journey but still very nervous. I'm always the one in the family who is worried about forgetting something and am always checking and rechecking my bag to make sure I have everything. Right now I am in the airport looking at all the planes and becoming very excited for our flight and landing! I love plane rides but I think I will have a different theory about planes after this summer. I am most excited for meeting our sponsor children Zwakele and Thubelehile. It will be amazing to meet my pen pals for the past few years! The picture I took ^^^ is from when we lined up our luggage earlier today. We had nine bags which were all filled to the brim! One is filled with gifts for our sponsor children and other kids along with one suitcase filled with dum-dums (lollipops) alone! And another huge bag is full of books for the preschool in Citrusdal, South Africa.  I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks and seeing the world a little differently.
-Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment